Your agency needs effective, accurate analysis of your business needs—that’s how your systems become more efficient, accurate, and useful.
Our business analysts bring you the detailed, in-depth knowledge that comes with hundreds of cumulative years of government agency experience, from multiple states and roles. For example, our child support BAs:
- Have worked in the child support field for many years, in roles ranging from case worker and custody investigator to Help desk to County Commissioner and lawyer. Our range and breadth of experience is tough to match.
- Can also offer system knowledge and experience. Our BAs have been part of system replacement projects in various jurisdictions.
- Know and understand Federal Policy, procedures and all issues relative to Federal Rules and Regulations such as the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). They know how to research the OCSE Website and find information for clients.
We provide expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that meet business objectives and requirements. We coordinate with the Technology team to identify requirements and assisting in translating them into technical specifications. We:
- review requirements and specifications and test, support, and training plans to ensure they align with project objectives
- recommend product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve productivity
- participate in efforts to collect and analyze metrics and continually improve business analysis processes
- open and maintain lines of communication with clients to monitor and improve satisfaction
- manage expectations of clients and stakeholders of projects
- prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- monitor business analysis progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, recommending actions
Send Us a Message
Send Us a Message