Auctor’s culture is a pleasant mix of “business casual” and “family.” Our staff is professional, diverse, and flexible. Most of us are full-time employees. We get the job done, but we also understand the need for work/life balance.
While many companies talk about employees as their greatest assets, Auctor works to cultivate communication, transparency, and trust. It’s expected that managers and associates trust each other and make decisions that support both the company and our clients. The results? Strong client and employee relationships. We are proud to have newcomers as well as employees with 20+-year histories at Auctor—our retention rate averages 95%!
Auctor focuses on continuous improvement among staff, which includes:
- Opennness. Have a new idea? Bring it forward, and let’s discuss it!
- Horizontal structure. Allows us all to make decisions and contribute and develop ideas and concepts for the company and its clients. Each office is organized into teams of managers, business analysts and technical staff, all of whom are involved in the daily operations and maintenance and development of their client’s software and systems.
- Variety. Teams are also shared resources for Auctor.
Work/life balance is the foundation for success for Auctor and also the personal success for our associates.
Auctor’s policies and procedures help associates keep their professional and personal lives balanced:
- Generous paid time off policy. Paid time off is designed to provide associates with time away from work to attend to personal responsibilities and balance the demands of both their professional and personal lives.
- Flexible work schedules for some positions. For example, associates could work flexible hours or days instead of a traditional nine-to-five workday.
- Telecommuting. Auctor also offers telecommuting as a flexible work option.