Maintenance and Operations
Auctor has decades of experience enhancing, maintaining, and operating mission-critical legacy systems for clients. We help clients get the best results possible from existing systems, whether that means adding system enhancements and security improvements or running key batch processes and reporting.
We are proud to report that we’ve always consistently met or exceeded required service level agreements.
Our operations team manages multiple aspects of system functioning for clients, including:
- Nightly Operations and Processing. We handle nightly batch processes, including key balancing and distributing of all collections that are electronically transferred to the State Disbursement Unit. Nightly processing also includes all staff-entered changes to the system and generation of forms and multiple reports, such as State and Federally required reports.
- End user support. We assign and restart printers, mount forms, clear queues, release print jobs, add/delete/reset user accounts, reset passwords, and handle maintenance and configuration.
- Batch processing and reporting. We prepare week’s nightly taps for delivery to secure third-party repository, generate reports to provide prior month snapshots, and provide cumulative reports of cases for the year to date.
- Security. We can assist in enforcement of security and privacy policies and help prepare for, respond to, and verify compliance with IRS and other audits.
- Daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual operations tasks such as review of system status emails and initiation, investigation and follow-up on all error messages, and state and federal reports.
- Disaster recovery. We can assist in the design and implementation of business continuity and disaster recovery solutions that meet your recovery time and recovery point objectives.
Send Us a Message
Send Us a Message